Thank you for your interest in taking the free online EST Program at the Calgary Drop-In Centre. The Calgary Drop-In Centre is a housing-focused emergency shelter that provides opportunities for people to rebuild their lives.
- Must provide proof of low-income or no income (i.e. low income bus pass, recent bank statement, recent tax statement).
- You must be legally able to work in Canada. You must have a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN) to take the program.
- You must be between 18 and 65 years of age.
- You must be a resident of Calgary, Alberta at time of application.
- You must complete an information interview.
- You must pass a Knowledge Assessment.
- You must bring a resume.
Please note: Everyone who comes to the Calgary Drop-In & Rehab Centre must register in our biometrics security system. The security desk will record your name, date of birth, a picture of your face, and a scan of your fingers that is turned into a number code. This information is for internal purposes only and will not be release to a third party.
Upcoming Online EST Program Schedule:
Intake is ongoing. You will be contacted once your application has been submitted and received to schedule an intake & assessment appointment. If for some reason you do not get a call or email from us, please contact us at 403-699-8283 or ESTintake@thedi.ca to schedule an interview.
|Course||Course Dates:||Applications Will Be Accepted Between:||You will know your status in the course on:|
|P-182||July 20th to 27th||June 29th to July 10th||July 13th|
|P-183||August 17th to August 24th||July 20th to August 7th||August 10th|
|P-184||September 21st to September 28th||August 17th to September 11th||September 14th|
|P-185||October 19th to October 26th||September 21st to October 9th||October 12th|
|P-186||November 16th to November 23rd||October 19th to November 6th||November 9th|
|P-187||December 14th to December 18th||November 16th to December 4th||December 7th|