The Calgary Drop-In Centre (the DI) is accepting proposals to conduct a website needs assessment, rebuild and redesign a corporate website. The site needs to meet the needs of a variety of audiences and functions, namely: easy access and navigation for vulnerable populations; donations; volunteering; and general information/education. Proposed launch date is fall 2019.
- Request for Proposals: Website Redesign March 7, 2019
- “Fill the Hutch” supports Calgarians exiting homelessness December 12, 2018
- Fueled By Kindness November 27, 2018
- 7 Simple Ways to be a Philanthropist November 21, 2018
- Fueling Courage: Roger’s Story November 14, 2018